Our staff at Betafeet Podiatry are here to help you manage your foot related problems. We will take time to get to know you as a patient from our interactions with you; from your initial phone call, to filling out the paperwork and medical history, to the face-to-face meeting with your Podiatrist - we are here to help you alleviate your foot and ankle issues.
Our mission goals are to:
1. To passionately pursue the health and well-being of our patients by providing the best podiatric foot care.
2. Treat our patients with care, respect and compassion.
3. Treat everyone, the way we would want to be treated.
4. Encourage the patients to participate in their own care by asking questions, listening, and making sure questions are answered in a way that they can understand so as to use the information to make informed decisions about their treatment plan.
5. Provide a safe and supportive environment where patients and staff have a comfortable, positive and pleasant experience.